How We Are Different
When it is time to create a masterpiece kitchen or bath design, only the finest design firm will do. Frasier Kitchens has been the professional choice for hundreds of clients over the past 25 years - with industry affiliations like membership in the National Kitchen and Bath Association and national design awards (including a first place), it is a logical choice.
With service extras like our "Professional Care" project management system, the choice is even more clear - if you demand functionality from a highly-individualized design, Frasier Kitchens should be your kitchen and bath specialist choice.
- Hands-on, coordinated ordering, receiving and inspecting of all items specified for project.
- Job site re-inspection after plumbing and electrical rough-ins are completed but before drywall or other wall covering is installed. Site measurements are checked and verified during this re-inspection, as well.
- Creation of a working installation schedule that encompasses all other tradespeople and their required lead and installation timelines.
- Pre-installation conference with all involved tradespeople and client to resolve outstanding questions and provide for smooth and trouble-free workflow during installations.
- Close inspection and staging of all products before the start of actual installation.
- Continued coordination of all associated tradespeople to maintain momentum and smooth progress during time of installation.
- Daily contact with our installers to be aware of any project details that may require swift and immediate attention.
- Daily communication between client, designers, installers and any other persons that need be kept abreast of project developments at the job site.